General Manager - Home Services
Do you possess a positive, can-do attitude? Are you entrepreneurial, highly motivated, and adept at delivering exceptional service? Do you have the passion to engage and lead others? Can you juggle multiple priorities in an ever-changing operation with a high level of independence? If so, we are looking for YOU!
We are an international company with a very successful location in Monmouth County, NJ, looking for an extremely motivated General Manager to lead and grow our current team. This is an excellent opportunity suited for an individual that is extremely goal driven and experienced in driving business results through outstanding people leadership. The ideal candidate is accustomed to and thrives at working independently in a fast moving environment and is looking to have autonomy.
As the General Manager you will be responsible for the daily operations and ensuring that our customers are receiving the highest level of service. With your team of managers and employees you will ensure monthly goals are met, employees are happy and the business is profitable.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead the business to exceed all revenue and profitability targets in both Residential and Commercial Markets
- Create and roll out new training and sales systems
- Recruit and train a team of employees on professional skills such as; Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, and Profitability
- Manage and delegate all operational related tasks including staffing, scheduling and production
- Coach and mentor managers and staff to ensure high levels of performance and employee satisfaction
- Find a better way to get tasks done and constantly improve operational efficiency
- Recent experience hiring, training and leading a team of 20+ employees
- A passion to deliver a world class experience to customers and employees alike
- Enjoy a fast paced work environment
- The ability to identify and grow inexperienced workers to realize their full potential
- Time management, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Quick thinker, fast learner and problem solver
- Motivated, self starter, results oriented
- College Degree or recent military experience in a leadership position preferred
- Salary and first year performance based incentives from $80K - $120K
- Medical insurance
- Paid vacation time
- 401K with company matching
- Company vehicle
- Team events and culture building activities
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your cover letter and email@example.com Tell us why we should hire you! If you seem like a good fit, we will contact you shortly.