We are currently seeking a General Manager for the Aramark operations at a large Sports & Entertainment venue in the New York City area.
- As a General Manager you will plan, direct and control multiple services including Concessions, Premium Services (Club Level, Suites and Catering), Retail and Facilities, to meet operating and financial goals, client objectives and customer needs.
- You will be responsible for the development & growth of management teams.
- The General Manager will have daily interaction with multiple client groups and these client's customers and/or employees.
- Developing new concepts to increase existing revenue sources for public foods/concessions, premium service and catering outlets
- Partner with the District Manager to plan and execute business development strategy for growth
- Recruitment and development of new and existing managers - management team includes a seasoned/professional group of 30 managers.
- Managing the client relationship at the location, while providing hands on execution management of operations
- Execute business plans to ensure successful concessions, bar and catering operations
- Interact successfully with the client management team
- Recruitment and development of new and existing managers
- Responsible for oversight of high profile, high volume services to meet operating and financial goals, client objectives and customer needs.
Ideal candidates will possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of 5-7 years of relevant operations management experience.
- Progressive Experience in managing a high volume food and beverage facility, preferably in the S&E industry.
- Prior experience managing food and beverage, retail and facilities operations preferred
- Previous experience managing a P&L account with multiple P&L's preferred
- The ability to manage in a diverse environment with focus on client and customer services, entrepreneurship and building and growing a strong business is essential to success in this role.
- Ability to taste and smell food to determine quality and palatability.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, senior management and Aramark support staff.
- Ability to respond effectively to changing demands.
- Ability to work in a multi client environment where clients may have conflicting opinions and ideas about Aramark services and how they are deployed