- Drives the cultural and operational priorities of EHS and quality.
- Develops and implements annual plans per agreed upon metrics and measurements of the CEO and COO.
- Reviews contracts for all work, studying terms and conditions, scope of work and services, risk, and appropriate mitigation to help assure projects are set up for successful implementation.
- Develops clients, multi-level relationships, and ultimately alliances for a sustainable business pipeline.
- Leads and manages prospecting, proposal development, and strategic deal-making for the company.
- Manages client accounts in the region and looks for changing client demands and Middough opportunity.
- Puts leadership, management, processes, and procedures in place to manage the cost, progress, and quality of work and takes timely remedial action to correct conditions, which could adversely impact performance.
- Manages the overall competency level and succession of position subordinates.
- Assures that appropriate levels of training, both formal and informal, are prioritized for staff to encourage career growth, create a sustainable pool of project resources, and prepare for succession planning.
- Leads and manages staffing and resource allocation, project execution and closeout of all work in your operation.
- Inspires quality execution and assures that the operation follows company work processes, supports and uses Middough Advanced Project Procedures (MAPP) as a tool for consistent execution and continuous improvement.
- Leads the process of Executive Project Reviews for all location projects.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Undergraduatedegree in an engineering discipline or equivalent experience.
- 20years of experience managing the planning, design, consulting, engineering and construction of process and industrial plants and facilities.
- Thorough understanding of project controls (e.g., planning, scheduling, cost control).
- “Business mind set”, i.e., the ability to understand and manage the contractual and financial aspects of an operation and portfolio of projects.
- Proactive can-do leadership attitude and ability to use that attitude for employee engagement.
- Proven understanding of human resources and the need for compliance with associated EEO laws.
- Proven ability to effectively lead managers, and possesses the ability to inspire and motivate subordinates.
- Willingness and ability to build strong working relationships with other Middough executives.
- Strong personal integrity characterized by high moral and ethical standards.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.