- Drives the cultural and operational priorities of EHS and quality in all we plan and do.
- Develops and implements annual plans per agreed upon metrics and measurements of the CEO and COO.
- Reviews contracts for all work in their operation, studying terms and conditions, scope of work and services, risk, and appropriate mitigation to help assure projects are set up for successful implementation.
- Develops clients, multi-level relationships, and ultimately alliances for a sustainable business pipeline.
- Leads and manages prospecting, proposal development, and strategic deal-making for the company.
- Manages client accounts in the region and looks for changing client demands and Middough opportunity.
- Puts leadership, management, processes, and procedures in place to manage the cost, progress, and quality of work and takes timely remedial action to correct conditions, which could adversely impact performance.
- Manages the overall competency level and succession of position subordinates.
- Assures that appropriate levels of training, both formal and informal, are prioritized for staff to encourage career growth, create a sustainable pool of project resources, and prepare for succession planning.
- Leads and manages staffing and resource allocation, project execution and closeout of all work in their operation.
- Inspires quality execution and assures that the operation follows company work processes, supports and uses Middough Advanced Project Procedures (MAPP) as a tool for consistent execution and continuous improvement.
- Leads the process of Executive Project Reviews for all their projects.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Undergraduatedegree in an engineering discipline or equivalent experience.
- 20years of experience managing the planning, design, consulting, engineering and construction of process and industrial plants and facilities.
- Thorough understanding of project controls (e.g., planning, scheduling, cost control).
- “Business mind set”, i.e., the ability to understand and manage the contractual and financial aspects of an operation and portfolio of projects.
- Proactive can-do leadership attitude and ability to use that attitude for employee engagement.
- Proven understanding of human resources and the need for compliance with associated EEO laws.
- Proven ability to effectively lead managers, and possesses the ability to inspire and motivate subordinates.
- Willingness and ability to build strong working relationships with other Middough executives.
- Strong personal integrity characterized by high moral and ethical standards.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.