LendKey is solving a complex challenge – to improve lives with lending made simple – by helping financial institutions compete in the digital age and provide a delightful customer experience, while providing borrowers with the simple, transparent, digital borrowing experience they have come to expect and desire. LendKey works with hundreds of credit unions and banks to conduct their educationfinance and home improvement loan programs.
What you’ll do:
· Responsible for both the in-school private studentloan and studentloan refinance lending businesses – drive the strategy, P&L, and operations across all aspects of the business.
· Work directly with the various operational teams within LendKey to grow and run all aspects of the educationfinance business, including: marketing/customer acquisition, credit decisioning, loan origination, loan servicing, and reporting and analytics.
· Work with the marketing and business development teams to drive customer acquisition efforts. Grow and develop strategic partnerships and business development opportunities to increase distribution & customer acquisition generation channels.
· Lead the continuous assessment of market competition and dynamics.
· Continually assess the product to identify potential problems, pain-points, and opportunities for improvement in product functionality and features – work in a cross-functional, team-based, agile environment with various stakeholders to translate business needs into product enhancements.
· Partner with institutional sales and account management teams to assist in sales with prospective lenders, as well as drive growth within the existing customer base.
· Become an expert in LendKey’s system and leverage existing LendKey platform and operations to create a product that seamlessly integrates into the LendKey lending-as-a-service ecosystem.
· Serve as a point-person on 3rd party vendor selection & integrations.
What we’re looking for:
· Strong desire to work for a mission-based organization that emphasizes the importance of providing exceptional customer service and adherence to our core values: Truthful at all times; Helpful to teammates, clients, and customers; Present, committed & engaged to their teams and work; and Driven to be courageous to make an impact.
· 10+ years in business development, business management, account management, or related area.
· Deep knowledge of Student Lending market.
· Problem solver; strong written and verbal communication skill; team-player.
· Ability to understand and speak the language of both business and technical challenges.
· Strong analytical background.