General Manager/Director, Call Center Operations for World Recognized Global Leader!!
Description of Company: Global Leader is looking for a General Manager/Director, Call Center Operations to provide strategic leadership and direction to reports in the Bucks County area.
Position Overview: The General Manager/Director, Call Center Operations will report directly to the CEO. This individual is expected to lead, coordinate and drive the development, performance and change management of people, process and tools.
- To attract, recruit, induct, train, develop, motivate and retain all staff.
- Maintain the required functional level of staffing across all staff categories, maximize levels of staff experience and minimize staff turnover
- Performance and administration management of the operational staff
- Work with sales management in devising ways to facilitate new product offerings across the operational divisions; coordinate with global stakeholders on implementation of new products and operational teams
- Ensure consistent level of quality of service delivery to all clients achieving best in class services in conjunction with pursuing ongoing quality improvement initiatives
- Provide insight into key drivers of operational billings and implement agreed plans of action
- Implement policies designed to ensure consistently high service performance, monitors employees and evaluates customer feedback to develop quality improvement processes
- Operational process owner for client needs ensuring requirements are appropriately translated into the delivery systems and work with functional leads to ensure client requirements are effectively translated
- Ensure fulfillment of client specific SLA's, for both internal and external stakeholders, ensuring the most cost effective and efficient means possible for the tracking of client KPI's
- 5+ experience leading Call Center Operations required
- 15+ years experience in a management role of an operational department
- Experience in health, security, hospitality, and travel and/or aviation industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in Team Leader management and development, including the monitoring and reporting of team performance
- Worked in an operational environment driven by quality standards, policies and procedures
- Experience with implementing change and monitor effectiveness within a group/operations
- Proven ability to resolve issues, providing new solutions
- Team and individual motivation
- Bachelor's Degree
- MBA or Master's preferred
- 30% bonus eligible after year one