General Manager - Custom Equipment Manufacturing
As the largest engineering firm headquartered in Wisconsin, Foth is a tightly-knit and diversified team of over 600 members strong. Our engineers, scientists, consultants, construction managers, and affiliated professionals work together to deliver smart solutions to our public and private clients.
Foth Production Solutions, LLC is currently seeking a team-focused, innovative, and results-oriented General Manager (Custom Equipment Manufacturing) who has a desire to contribute to our clients’ success and is looking for new learning experiences and opportunities for career growth. This position will be working out of our Green Bay, WI location.
Foth Production Solutions works closely with Fortune 500 companies to develop engineering-led solutions for the most complex consumer product production challenges. From small, single discipline projects to large multi-disciplined, turnkey projects, Foth’s commitment to personalized, client-centered service and long-term relationships never wavers. Our clients lead a broad range of industries and they leverage our team members’ experiences to support projects for new product introductions or line installations, custom machine solutions for unique packaging or product making needs, or systems analysis leading to throughput and efficiency gains.
- Responsible for generating new client or new opportunities (focus on new project-based sales/opportunity generation)
- Develop filters and project/client selection criteria
- Conduct sales visits and appropriate follow-ups (lead generation and opportunity development)
- Generate alternative revenue stream (product lines, acquisitions, etc.)
- Develop and lead the execution of the Custom Machine Development (CMD) Strategy
- Supportsales development of CMD projects with existing clients as needed
- Track, qualify, and manage ongoing and potential CMD projects
- Manage the operations of CMD team
- Resource capacity management
- Risk management
- Project governance
- Annual revenue and profitability
- Responsible for the development of supply chain strategy and management of key relationships
All Foth members are expected to:
- Travel as required (domestic and/or international) for field work and/or other client/business objectives
- Demonstrate behavior consistent with Foth Basic Principles and Values
- Work collaboratively and build effective relationships with others
- Communicate effectively across all levels within organization
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Interact with clients on a regular basis
- Bachelor's Degree in business or technical field
- 15+ years of consumer products (or related) engineering or manufacturing experience
- Previous recent experience with the following:
- Sales/business development for custom machines or automation solutions
- Business leadership (financial, setting and rmakefining business model, contractual & risk background)
- People leadership (direct reports, team development, followership)
- Technical interaction with clients
- Experience and execution in an industrial, manufacturing or machine-related environment
Foth offers a Professional Career Development Program, an attractive compensation/benefits package, and an employment experience shaped by the preferences of our members. If you are committed to making the most of your career with a progressive, values-based firm, apply today!