As a General Manager you will plan, direct, and control a location in our military dining division (i.e., food service, merchandising, event planning, facilities, vending, etc.)to meet operating and financial goals, client objectives, and customer needs. You will be responsible for the development and growth of multiple management teams in this location. The General Manager will have daily interaction with the client and client's customers and/or employees.
- Ideal candidates will possess a Bachelor's degree in Food Service Management, Business Administration, or other related field, plus a minimum of 8 yearsrelevant experience.
- The ability to manage in a diverse environment with focus on client and customer services, entrepreneurship, and building and growing a strong business is essential to success in this role.
- Ability to taste and smell food to determine quality and palatability.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, senior management, and Aramark support staff.
- Ability to respond effectively to changing demands.
- P&L accountability and/or contract-managed service experience is desirable.