Do you enjoy applying your analytical, financial and technical knowledge with practical field experience to optimize this branch for this high-quality landscape company.
Branch Management: Manage all aspects of the branch ensuring success and profitability.
- Set the strategy and manage the branch to ensure work is performed according to contract, safely, within budget, on time, profitably, according to high standards and to the customer's satisfaction.
- Create and implement best practices effectively using technology, labor and equipment with key performance metrics.
- Continually optimize branch offerings, operations, crews, equipment and projects to maximize revenue and profitability while ensuring overall quality and customer satisfaction.
- Implement strong and accurate technology and documentation skills including optimized reports and schedules.
- Demonstrate proficient knowledge and applied practical expertise of commercial landscape maintenance with ability to roll up sleeves to work and train crews when necessary.
- Prompt investigation and resolution of all complaints and emergencies.
Client Relations and Business Development: Demonstrate a high regard for sales, new business development, client relationships, retention, and achieving aggressive sales and profitability goals to ensure long term growth.
- Develop new business while ensuring retention/renewals and enhancements.
- Schedule and attend meetings with new clients, participate in site visits to prepare estimates and proposals and follow up with new clients to ensure execution of contract.
- Ensure highest customer satisfaction, communications with customers to improve relationships and prompt responses to all client communications resolving complaints in a professional manner.
- Research, analyze and stay ahead of the market, customers, industry and competitors with early identification and recommended plans of action for customer needs, trends, new business, new service/product offerings, and challenges.
Financial: Responsible for all financial aspects of branch including P&L, budgets, cost controls, revenue, equipment, material and labor.
- Implement best practices for managing financial aspects, reports, schedules, labor, tracking performance and implementing corrective actions to increase revenue and profitability.
- Proficiency with P&L with ability to analyze and improve each component.
- Manage equipment acquisition and capital assets.
Leadership Share our passion for performance, customer service, growth, revenue and profitability by leading, training and motivating each person to maximize their contribution, be a member of a high-performance team, be a thought leader and continuously improve projects and the work environment.
- Communicate, promote and implement the company goals, policies, procedures, culture and the value of a work force.
- Communicate and collaborate with clients, senior management, stakeholders and other branches.
- A minimum of five (5) years of successful experience managing a successful branch with proven results and best practices for increasing sales, profitability, safety and quality for commercial landscape maintenance clients.
- A four-yeardegree in Landscape or related field preferred.
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding established business goals, creating and executing plans, implementing key performance metrics, problem solving, decision making and strong financial and business acumen.