We would love to talk to you if this resonates with you.
We are looking for someone who enjoys building high-functioning, adaptable teams and is eager to make an impact on over 70 indirect reports. You will be responsible for driving a culture of positivity, open feedback, continuous improvement, and high standards as the organization continues to double in size over the next 12months. You will have the opportunity to mentor, teach, and inspire people early in their careers to develop their skills and pursue growth opportunities. We want someone who thrives on helping others succeed.
As the General Manager of the Beautylish Fulfillment Center, you will report directly to the company’s Chief Operating Officer while owning all of the teams at our fulfillment center in South San Francisco, California. This role comes with the critical responsibility of maintaining a high performance, 7 days a week logistics operation.
Your responsibilities will also include...
- Team Development
- Creating a positive work environment and taking ownership of employee engagement
- Providing direct, actionable feedback and 1-on-1 coaching to your direct reports
- Conducting bi-annual performance reviews
- Monitoring and tracking each department’s KPIs
- Identifying, training and developing managers and leaders
- Leading initiatives in recruiting, onboarding and developing employees
- Evaluating and improving department KPIs
- Maintaining meeting agendas and lead regular team meetings
- Forecasting staffing requirements and hiring goals
- Coordinating and communicating with other departments for resource planning
- Managing budget and P&L for department
Things we look for include…
- Welcoming and approachable personality
- Strong empathy and a people-driven attitude
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-through
- Expertise in delivering clear, constructive, and actionable feedback
- Passion for continuous improvement and process design
- Ability to analyze data and strategically guide team to hit KPIs and operating metrics
- Commitment to building teams and growing people
- Genuine enthusiasm to understand and advocate for our service-driven fulfillment process
Qualification requirements include…
- 5-8years of management experience scaling an organization
- Experience overseeing and managing high growth teams of 30+ people
- E-commerce or retail background and expertise
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related, operations, or equivalent desired
- Flexible schedule to manage a high performance operation 7 days a week