I have been retained to find a GM for a fast growing Dallas based niche Architectural Fabrication Company, part of a much larger organization. The company has an extremely positive and employee orientated culture - they are not looking for a "boss" they are looking for a team orientated leader.
The GM reports to the larger company President. If you are looking for a position where your contributions and leadership skills will be recognized, appreciate and rewarded – this is it!!
• Direct the division to deliver high value and achieve results
• Direct the division’s execution of the business strategy across all disciplines.
• Lead the integration of new product lines and capabilities into the division.
• Develop and implement effective systems and procedures
• Actively support continuous improvement efforts. Encourage staff to engage in improvement activities and implement changes for improvement effectively
• Ensure value stream performance is monitored and effective corrective or preventive actions are implemented
• Develop and maintain a stable, high-performing team
• Manage and report capacity, resource & budgeting requirements.
• Responsible for the divisions profit and loss
• SupportISO and other quality systems and procedures relevant to division. Oversees safety, health, quality and environmental issues.
The Kempf Group, specializes in the Mfg sector Executive Recruiting. I offer my 30+ years of working in mfg companies and over 12years leading companies as President/CEO.
Sanford Rose Associates is the 10th largest Executive Search Firm in North America. We have over 80locations across the US and World.