Sodexo is seeking a high performing multi-service leader for a prestigious healthcare account in Philadelphia. Services include Patient Transport, Linen Distribution, and Environmental Services at this 400 bed account managing a team of 150. Successful General Manager/director level candidates will have a proven track record in driving outcomes and delivering on the patient and customer experience. Strong technical skills and process improvement experience is required. Previous experience in a union environment is a plus.
Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and technical skills are necessary. This individual must have good knowledge of Sodexo EVS operating/housekeeping systems including FOSS and CARES, TRAKKAR and SHINE. Must be able to drive HCAHPS results to a high level and understand ENGAGE patient satisfaction process. Overall, will need to motivate hourly staff and maintain cleaning quality to a very high level. Driving client engagement and patient/employee satisfaction is essential for the success of this role.
Functions as the leader for multiple core services, in a single account and/or multiple locations within the same contract. Single point of contact and/or client liaison in support of business that in total is between $5 and $10 million in managed volume.
- Monitors operations by planned and unplanned visits to each operating account of the system to plan projects, implement new processes, client interactions, and new technology to ensure sufficient resources.
- Develops business plan and budget w/each account GM that supports the System and District goals – Reviews and analyzes financial statements and data and otherfinancial information to ensure attainment of financial goals for both the client and Sodexo.
- Central Point of Contact for Client Liaison promoting a solid business partnership - assists in contract negotiations for the system.
- Maintains Quality & Company Standards – reviews and maintains reports to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations and Sodexo / System Client(s) policies and procedures.
- Responsible for system succession planning/employee development/diversity initiatives/training/constructive counseling. Promotes and supports workplace diversity initiatives.
- Provides strategic leadership to the respective units within the system to maintain client satisfaction and retention
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
System ID 66803