Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 187 days ago
The position is for a small Catholic convent that is a retirement home for a small community of nuns. We provide three simple meals a day for them and various sit-down, catered meals during the year. Most importantly, we are looking for a person that can work closely with this senior community and provide high levels of customer support. This is a great job for just the right person who likes to communicate and has a heart for this type of service. Reporting directly to the Area General Manager, this hands-on position will supervise a team of 40 and two managers.
Our ideal candidate will have prior Environmental Service/Custodial Management and Food Service Management experience in a hospital or healthcare setting with a successful work history leading others. Seeking self-starters with excellent customer service, communication and relationship building skills.
If you have the following skills, then we would love to hear from you:
The ideal candidate we seek will:
Functions as the leader for multiple core services, in a single account and/or multiple locations within the same contract. Single point of contact and/or client liaison in support of business that in total is $5 million or less in managed volume.
- Monitors operations by planned and unplanned visits to each operating account of the system to plan projects, implement new processes, client interactions, and new technology to ensure sufficient resources.
- Develops business plan and budget w/each account GM that supports the System and District goals – Reviews and analyzes financial statements and data and other financial information to ensure attainment of financial goals for both the client and Sodexo.
- Central Point of Contact for Client Liaison promoting a solid business partnership - assists in contract negotiations for the system.
- Maintains Quality & Company Standards – reviews and maintains reports to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations and Sodexo / System Client(s) policies and procedures.
- Responsible for system succession planning/employee development/diversity initiatives/training/constructive counseling. Promotes and supports workplace diversity initiatives.
- Provides strategic leadership to the respective units within the system to maintain client satisfaction and retention
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years