Position: General IT Solutions Sales Manager
Location: Chicago, IL 60611
Duration: Permanent, full-time
We have partnered with a large Technology company in the Chicago, IL area to provide them with a Integration IT Solutions Sales Manager
Generating revenue from new financial services industry accounts within mid-market segment. Achieve market penetration for specific IT solutions/services within targeted geography.
- Responsible for opening new accounts to deliver and exceed revenue targets within Financial Services industry; across specific lines of business including Testing/Digital/Integration; within assigned geography, which will be determined at later time.
- Expand market penetration by developing pipeline (identification of target clients, qualification, etc. to predetermined company guidelines), evaluating sales opportunities to achieve conversions to fulfill business targets.
- Use internal company knowledge, including IT solutions specialties, to deliver business outcomes.
- Active participation in estimation in accordance with the sales menu and pricing policy.
- Responsible for market watch and regularly provide feedback for benchmarking our solutions and services against source, data and competitors.
- Increase customer satisfaction acquired and allocated clientele.
- Self-driven, high energy with ability to work with multiple stakeholders to resolve issues.
- Ability to balance between clients and organization need, with a focus on margin.
- Ability to establish & build long term relationships and network at senior levels
- Good interpersonal skills (ability to collaborate, compromise etc.)
- Exhibits strong drive and passion for results, analytical ability, conveys a sense of urgency
- Excellent clarity and articulate in communication and presentation skills, verbal and written, including an ability to interact with client personnel at different hierarchy levels
- Develop partnership with practices and delivery
Specific / Necessary Skills:
1. Experience selling or delivering IT solutions/services to financial services companies.
2. Should have worked in an onsite-offshore model within IT solutions/services industry.
3. Should have understanding of all IT functions such as QA, AMS, Digital etc.
4. Should have sold IT solutions/services to following types of financial Services companies: 1. Retail Banking 2. Capital Markets 3. Asset Management 4. Broker Dealing.
5. Wealth Management 5. Should be hungry for success and ambitious.