$80K — $100K *
At Western Dental, we have a variety of Corporate Support Departments including Billing, Quality Management, Procurement/Facilities, Human Resources, and IT to provide you and the offices you work at administrative and technological support. In the field, our clinical and operational management teams work to ensure your days are scheduled efficiently so you can maximize your production.
We offer a consistently, fully booked patient schedule
Our Pediatric Dentists are expected to:
• Partner with other specialists and general dentists to provide the best optimal dental care for children
• Be able to travel to various dental practices in your area
We offer Immigration Sponsoring Programs including: OPT, H-1B, TN, and Green Card in select regions.
We offer our Pediatric Dentists:
RequirementsWe'll need you to provide:
• Current Dental License for the state in which you wish to practice
• Pediatric Certificate from an accredited U.S. Dental University
• Oral Conscious Sedation Certificate per State requirement (preferred, but not required)
• Current CPR Card
• NPI Number
• DEA Certificate
Valid through: 7/1/2021