$110K — $160K + student loan repayment assistance opportunities *
General Dentist- D.D.S or D.M.D.
PanCare of Florida is seeking an experienced General Dentist, (D.M.D or D.D.S), for our Marianna, Florida location to provide primary dental care in a clinic setting to patients of all ages.
We are an FQHC (Federally Qualified Community Health Center), operating Medical and Dental clinics throughout Northwest Florida.
· Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS)
· Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry (DMD).
· Nonprofit Organizations, Community Health Centers, or volunteer experience a plus.
· Bi Lingual in English and Spanish a plus
· Conducts dental examinations and evaluations.
· X-rays teeth and gums for infections and diseases.
· Treats infections, diseases, injuries, and malformations of the mouth and teeth.
· Performs dental restorative work.
· Extracts teeth.
· Restore dentition.
· Sensitivity to the needs and situations of a multi-cultural population from a variety of income levels
· Current Florida State Dental License or the ability to obtain
· Graduation from an accredited dental school
· Current DEA Certificate
· Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
· Paid Time Off
· Malpractice Insurance
· 403 (b) Thrift Plan
· Professional Continuing Education leave (Annual allowance & tuition reimbursement)
· NHSC approved sites for student loan repayment assistance opportunities!
· 13 Paid Holidays
Valid through: 7/8/2021