At Heartland Dental supported offices, we are committed to supporting dentists as they provide high-quality, lifetime patient care in a state of the art environment. Our goal is simple – advance the financial and professional growth of supported dentists by providing the strongest non-clinical dental support model in the country.
Why join our Heartland Dental supported office in Titusville, FL?
- Enjoy the broad support and stability of the largest DSO, and of one of the fastest growing companies in the country, with the freedom to diagnose and treatment plan your own cases, choose your own materials and labs, all while using the latest technology and enjoying the opportunity to provide direct leadership to your team.
- Receive superior non-clinical administrative support in areas including marketing, human resources, accounting, credentialing, procurement, information technology and more.
- Partner with non-clinical field support to advance you and your team’s success.
- Benefit from our existing relationships with suppliers, vendors and insurance companies.
About Titusville, FL
Titusville, Florida offers a small town feel, low cost of living and plenty of things to do. There are lots of family owned businesses and restaurants in the area. Some local favorites to grab a bite to eat include: Steve’s Family Diner, Dogs R Us and Dixie Crossroads. Titusville, you will find accommodations for every budget, a full range of dining options, including plenty of opportunities to taste the local delicacy known as rock shrimp, a nostalgic downtown filled with quirky shops, and rich, unspoiled natural landscapes that beckon explorers of all ages. One of the centerpieces of Florida's Space Coast, Titusville is the only place on the planet where rockets launch, sea turtles nest and soothing sunrises give way to inviting surf. Look for a place to live and relax, Titusville is for you!
- Unparalleled continuing education! More than 200 hours of courses exclusive to Heartland Dental supported offices, putting you on the path to dominating your market as a definitive industry leader.
- Personal and professional development, offering professional mentorship, skill development and strategies to become an effective leader.
- If your career ambitions include leadership and further advancement, Heartland Dental’s network of supported locations is expected to double in size within the next five to seven years, and new opportunities will be created to support that growth.
- Guaranteed base pay or personal collections; whichever is greater
- Opportunity for quarterly bonus
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Comprehensive insurance program
- Retirement savings plans
- DMD or DDS degree
- Current dental license in state of hire
- Ability to travel overnight to training sessions once a month during your first year of employment