At Heartland Dental, we are committed to supporting dentists as they provide high-quality, lifetime patient care in a state of the art environment. Our goal is simple – advance the financial and professional growth of supported dentists by providing the strongest non-clinical dental support model in the country.
Why join our Heartland Dental supported office in Indian Trail, NC?
- Enjoy the broad support and stability of the largest DSO, and of one of the fastest growing companies in the country, with the freedom to diagnose and treatment plan your own cases, choose your own materials and labs, all while using the latest technology and enjoying the opportunity to provide direct leadership to your team.
- Receive superior non-clinical administrative support in areas including marketing, human resources, accounting, credentialing, procurement, information technology and more.
- Partner with non-clinical field support to advance you and your team’s success.
- Benefit from our existing relationships with suppliers, vendors and insurance companies.
About Indian Trail, NC:
Indian Trail, NC is a suburban town in Union County, NC. Union County is among the 10 fastest-growing counties in the U.S.
Indian Trail is a vibrant and diverse community located in the heart of Union County. In early 2009, Indian Trail was recognized as one of the Top Ten Family-Friendly Towns in the nation by Family Circle magazine. With its proximity to Charlotte (10 miles), rural setting, and a host of Town festivals and activities, it is no wonder why Indian Trail has seen tremendous growth over the past decade.
- Unparalleled continuing education! More than 200 hours of courses exclusive to Heartland Dental supported offices, putting you on the path to dominating your market as a definitive industry leader.
- Personal and professional development, offering professional mentorship, skill development and strategies to become an effective leader.
- If your career ambitions include leadership and further advancement, Heartland Dental’s network of supported locations is expected to double in size within the next five to seven years, and new opportunities will be created to support that growth.
- Guaranteed base pay or personal collections; whichever is greater
- Opportunity for quarterly bonus
- Paid time off – up to 2 weeks and 6 Holidays
- Comprehensive insurance program
- Retirement savings plans
- DMD or DDSdegree
- Current dental license in North Carolina…or ability to obtain a North Carolina Dental License
- Ability to travel overnight to training sessions once a month during your first year of employment