- Educate patients on oral health.
- Complete comprehensive full mouth exams and diagnose dental conditions.
- Assess treatment planning options and discuss with patient.
- Carry out agreed clinical treatments.
- Maintain patients’ medical records.
- Maintain an awareness of the budget and work in conjunction with operations team to attain financial objectives of the office.
- Keep abreast of new developments in dentistry through structured continuing professional developments.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Must be a DDS or DMD from an accredited school.