Provides in-house legal advice and counsel, supervises outside counsel, and shall represent the company in such matters as requested.
- Candidate must have a Juris Doctorate from a US ?accredited law school
- Licensed by the Alaska Bar Association
- Five (5) years?experience in related legal work, preferably in a health care and/or tribal organization Preferredexperience in an organization of over 500 employees
- Excellent human relations and ability to be an effective team player and leader
- Supervises outside legal counsel activity
- Manages the Legal Department
- Generous PTO- beginning at 4.5 weeks
- Ten paid holidays
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Life and Disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Retirement plan
- Employee Wellness Center
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and any other basis protected by law.