Job Requisition #NE20014
S4 Inc. is a defense contractor specializing in Enterprise Information Technology Services, Cybersecurity and Professional Services. We are currently recruiting for Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to enhance the defense of the United States by assisting USSTRATCOM in delivering dominant strategic forces and innovative teams fully trained and ready to maintain our Nation's enduring strength, prevent and prevail against potential advisories, and provide the competitive advantage to shape 21st century strategic deterrence. In these positions you will provide support to joint exercise development and execution, wargaming and training assessments, and collect and develop Lessons Learned and After Action Reports.
General, Campaign and Strategic Assessments
We are seeking mission area SMEs who can speak authoritatively on their respective mission areas including planning, operations, and missions systems. At least three years' experience with Joint doctrine and planning processes as well as end-to-end operations and processes from National level decision making through Unit level execution is also required.
To qualify for this position you must have at least three years of experience in one of the following mission areas or discipline:
- Planning SME
- Operations SME
- Knowledge Management/IT SQL DB Development/Admin
- Knowledge Management/IT Web Development
- Cyber Operations
- Space Operations
- Integrated Missile Defense
- Global Strike
- Strategic Assessments
- Strategic Planner
Planning SME, Operations SME, Intelligence
- Minimum 2 years of experience in one or more of the following is required: Combatant Command, MAJCOM, or HQ Service-level contingency, crisis-action, and/or campaign planning
- Minimum 2 years of experience in one or more of the following is required: Combatant Command, MAJCOM, or HQ Service-level current or future operations; contingency, crisis-action, and/or campaign execution
- Minimum 2 years of experience conducting mission analysis, developing objectives, effects/measures of effectiveness, task/measures of performance indicators
- Minimum 5 years of experience in gathering and analyzing all-source intelligence community products, open source reports, diplomatic reports, and after action reports. Intelligence experience and training in one or more of USSTRATCOM's assigned UCP missions, highly desirable.
- Must have an active TS+ Clearance.
- Minimum 3 years of database experience (primary application will be with Microsoft Access).
- Minimum 5 years of experience with SQL database development and administration.
- Minimum 3 years of experience using Tableau Software or interactive visualization products focused on business intelligence and experience in maintaining and extracting data from databases and importing into customer-approved reports or visualizations.
- Minimum 2 years of of web development experience with either Microsoft SharePoint custom coding or Excel/Access VBA coding
- Must have an active TS+ Clearance.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Cyber Operations, preferably directing/executing DoD information network operations and/or network security/defense. At least one year of experience working in offensive and defensive cyberspace operations and working with USSTRATCOM, USCYBERCOM, or National-level Cyber plans, policies, and cyber C2.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in space operations, preferably in Space Support and/or Space Situational Awareness. At least 3 years of experience working with USSTRATCOM, JFCC Space, Air Force Space Command or National-level Space plans, policies, and objectives
Integrated Missile Defense
- Minimum 3 years of experience in integrated missile defense planning and operations. At least 2 years' experience in USSTRATCOM JFCC IMD or Missile Defense Agency and/or National-level IMD plans, policies and objectives.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in nuclear and conventional global strike planning and operations.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a Joint Force Air Component Command or Air Force Global Strike Command.
- Minimum 3 years of experience at the Combatant Command, Joint Staff, or DoD OSD levels developing Command responses for Senior-level decision documentation (similar to CONOPS, Integrated Priority List, Analysis of Alternatives).
- Minimum 1 year of experience staffing complex packages and adjudicating content. POL-MIL experience (3+ years) or advanced degree in International Relations or Comparative Politics strongly desired.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in political science/international relations from a geopolitical perspective with a firm grasp of strategic and military risk.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as an action officer with knowledge of Joint Staff and Combatant Command staffing and tasking processes. DoD operational and strategic assessment experience desired.
- Critical thinking skills, both qualitatively and quantitatively
- Ability to prepare a well-grounded, defensible argument
- Understands the interrelationships between domain of expertise and other domains
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Familiarity with USSTRATCOM organization, desired