$80K — $100K *
The Department of Anesthesia and Perioperative Medicine at UMass Memorial Health Care is seeking an experienced BE/BC Anesthesiologist, to be based primarily at their community-based practice site at the HealthAlliance Hospital in Leominster, Massachusetts.
UMass Memorial - HealthAlliance Hospital is a full-service, acute care hospital that serves the communities in North Central Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire. As a member of UMass Memorial Health Care, HealthAlliance Hospital offers direct access to advanced medical technology and specialty services that are part of the region’s academic medical center. The HealthAlliance system, Central New England HealthAlliance, includes a 135-bed community hospital with services on two campuses in Leominster and Fitchburg. The Anesthesiologist position is located on the Leominster Campus.
• OB, no Trauma
• Friendly, team-oriented, and supportive work environment
• State-of-Art capabilities
• Balanced clinical anesthesia practice (6 MD, 4 CRNA) including a broad array of case types requiring general, regional, and neuraxial techniques and acute pain management
• Primary caseload: Orthopaedics, General, Vascular, OB/GYN, Thoracic, Urology, ENT, Ophthalmology, Plastics for Adults, Pedi, and Infants
• The hospital’s scope of anesthesia services includes five main operating rooms, labor, and delivery (600 deliveries per year).
Valid through: 4/17/2021
$100K — $150K
12 days ago