Our Client is recognized global leader in the commercial vehicle, Financial and customer service field with internationally recognized brands. Their Canadian subsidiary, one of the world’s largest independent heavy-duty truck manufacturers is looking for General Accounting Manager.
This position will Report directly to Director of Tax and accounting and will provide leadership and mentorship to accounting team.
- Supervise monthly close for Canadian head office and sales division.
- Leading SOX and internal compliance.
- Supervise daily accounting functions, preparation of monthly financial statement and related reports.
- Monthly profit and foreign exchange exposure forecasting
- Timely flash comparison of forecast v actual result.
- A CPA Designation
- Must have strong internal control and SOX background
- Strong Automated system and PC knowledge (Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Working Knowledge of G/L, Protiviti and/or SAP consolidation is preferable
- University degree with senior level courses in accounting.