Reporting to a General Accounting Manager, this position is responsible for overseeing processes related to Intercompany Accounting and supporting a mix of large and small business units. This includes review and approval of various monthly intercompany transactional activities as well as necessary financialreporting for each of these businesses.
Coaching and employee development to promote the most productive and positive environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- This position is responsible to interact and communicate with the respective business units in order to facilitate any special operating and/or reporting requirements.
- Team Lead is required to review monthly reconciliations for balance sheet and sub ledger intercompany accounts. Address any discrepancies related to Intercompany transactions and manage action plan to resolve discrepancies in a timely manner to ensure integrity of the financialreports. Manage aging for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables to ensure the KPI SLA targets are met accordingly. Manage preparation of additional quarterly and year-end reporting requirements.
- Ensure the desk top procedures, process maps and templates are updated accordingly.
- Team Lead is required to manage activities related to internal and external audit, SOX controls and testing; work with Compliance Group in fulfilling Client Assistance List and special projects.
- Team Lead is required to act as a liaison between ICO, IT, business units and Management to make sure any changes in the processes related to process improvement, company organizational changes or system encasements are appropriately aligned.
- Manage ICO projects to ensure team meets deadlines for deliverables related to ICO processes.
- Coordinate training of the team members, prepare training materials as necessary. Facilitate the meetings to discuss the operational and procedural issues and questions.
- Perform coaching and counseling to ensure the employees are perform according to expectations and company standards. Manage the annual performance reviews and on-going individual impact goals for the team. Equip the team with all necessary tools to be successful in their roles.
- BA/BS Degree in Business, with emphasis in Accounting or Finance
- 7-9 years’ experience in General Ledger, Intercompany experience is a plus
- 3-5years of supervisoryexperience
- Supervisory experience in service center environment a plus
- Required to travel approximately 10-20%
Knowledge & Skills:
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong analytical / problem solving skills
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated SAP or any large complex ERP (People Soft JD Edwards, Oracle) experiencepreferred.
- Superior customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Job ID R-310548