Job Title: GCP Cloud Solution Architect - Remote / Telecommute - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Frisco, TX
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- 12 to 15 yrs of overall IT experience with at least 3+ years as an architect.
- 2+ years of Hands on experience in Microsoft Azure cloud platform and experience in working on various Microsoft Azure services (IaaS and PaaS), AwS, GCP, IBM Bluemix.
- Expert level experience and knowledge in either Java EE or .NET Platforms
- Experience in design and implementation of SOA and Web Services (SOAP and RESTful)
- Deep understanding of Cloud Computing and various deployment methodologies
- Experience in migrating enterprise application(s) to the Cloud
- Have built, designed and architected applications for the Cloud
- Deep understanding of client SDKs for various cloud services
- Expert level understanding of services offered by the applicable cloud provider
- Ability to manage resources through available command-line tools, console/portals
- Ability to program and debug issues
- Ability to do performance analysis and tuning of the Java EE/.NET application
- Deep understanding of data modelling/UML, Architecture and Design Patterns Expert
- knowledge of open source web frameworks and databases
- Hands on knowledge of Development and Test processes including agile methodologies
- Good understanding of application level security mechanisms and basic level understanding of networksecurity
- Ability to understand and ensure NFRs are met
- Ability to engage with Sales and customer and drive engagement from technical standpoint
- Knowledge of at least one scriptinglanguage (such as PowerShell, shell scripts etc.)
- Ability to track enhanced features in Cloud Computing space and incorporate the latest offerings in customer solutions
- Good understanding of Linux/Unix and Windows
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to venture into new technical areas, explore and come out with technical solutions
- Some pre-sales experience is desirable
- Preferably certified on the applicable cloud provider; willingness to take up further
- certifications when required.