The Credit Officer effectively executes broad credit risk management responsibilities within Wholesale Credit. Primary responsibilities include:
Primary account responsibility for a complex portfolio of Large Corporate Clients in General Industries.
- Structure complex transactions and negotiate complex credit documentation to mitigate risk appropriately.
- Solid communication and presentation skills; team player with a positive attitude.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the industry and an assigned portfolio of clients to assess risk solutions that balance risk and return.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the Global Banking & Markets product spectrum.
- Develop and maintain strategic partnerships with Corporate Banking, Investment Banking,
- Global Markets and Treasury Management.
- Independently develop high quality credit analysis with a focus on business rationale, key risks, sources of repayment, projections and returns & profitability
- Independently assess, diligence and make justifiable credit recommendations.
- Establish appropriate internal risk ratings for clients and implement accurate adjustments throughout the clients' credit life cycle.
- Participate in strategic projects to support business goals.
- Informal management responsibility for Analysts and Associates on the team.
- Responsible for driving portfolio asset quality and speed to market
- 7 - 10 years' experience in commercial and / or corporate lending environment, with understanding of loans, trading & treasury products
- Able to soundly manage the portfolio and justify rationale for recommended transactions.
- Must have ability to manage the most complex transactions, possess strong credit skills and transaction experience, and demonstrate the ability to work with senior officers, business partners, and clients.
- Must be able to independently lead diligence efforts, make approval recommendations, negotiate loan documentation and execute timely closings
- Requires effective communication style and ability to manage multiple priorities - must be a team player
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Referral Bonus Amount: