Job Number: REF4121T
Job Description and Responsibilities
Global team dedicated to promoting the use of Global Customer Assistance Services (GCAS). Team is tasked with generating GCAS awareness and highlighting the GCAS value proposition, while identifying market demand trends to share actionable leads and insight withsales and account management teams.
Core Team Responsibilities
- Analyze and create financial modeling framework and present insights and strategy recommendations to a variety of stakeholders
- Analyze market trends to generate actionable leads and intelligence
- Synthesize issuer, cardholder and account executive feedback to foster cross- functional relationship and evaluate potential service offering improvements
- Manage external and internal cross-functional GCAS inquiries, concerns and escalations
- Manage GCAS marketing and collateral creation for both internal and external use
- Educate and support Visa units regarding GCAS service
- Support the account management and business development teams with current or prospective GCAS inquiries (value proposition, process, billing, standards, program specifics, Visa rules etc.)
- Maintain a competitive pricing model based on product demands
- Identify service improvement needs based on client input (e.g., new channels)
- Analyze business performance indicators, define action plans to address variances
- Work closelywith cross-functional and regional teams on client engagement initiatives, bringing useful insight and analytical support
Responsibilities For This Role –
- Analyze and interpret requests for report development based on provided business requirements
- Liaise withtechnology and project management teams to implement database and reporting analytics tools
- Ensure adherence of the naming conventions and organization for new reports and procedures
- Provide training to key stakeholders on the use and navigation of reporting platforms and dashboard tools
- Maintain collaborative business relationships with all stakeholders
- Maintain request for changes to existing reports using established change management procedures
- Leverage best in class processes to ensure efficient and time relevant distribution of management reports
- Leverage technology to automate data extraction, transformation and load processes
- Maintain and continually improve the GCAS billing process.
- Mentor and assist Associate Analysts in best practices, technology platforms and database concepts
- Analyze metrics and trends and identify process improvement opportunities as well as define targets for client relationship deepening.
- Preparing GCAS presentations for both internal and external steak holder
- Manage GCAS dashboard
- Ability to meet withinternal and external clients to identify service improvement or new service opportunities.
- BachelorDegree in Management Information Systems or Computer Science Preferred
- 5+ years of experience in an enterprise reporting environment
- Must possess excellent analytical and quantitative skills. Advanced skill with Microsoft Access and Excel. PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Project and Outlook.
- Experience in Business Intelligence: Crystal Reports, Reporting Services, Business Objects, MicroStrategy (2+ years)
- Experience in Data Integration leveraging ETL tools: Tableau, Informatica, SQL Integration Services (2+ years) needed
- Experiencewith a variety of database platforms – Tableau Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, Informix
- Experience integrating disparate and non-traditional data sources into usable information repositories
- Experienceworking with and implementing an Operational Data Store or Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Strong knowledge of database schemas and practical experiencewith SQL - DDL, DCL, DML
- Experience creating dashboards leveraging advanced graphics, gauges and charting technology
- Must be able to support the entire lifecycle of the vision: from Microsoft Office to Business Intelligence solution
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with strong leadership abilities
- Payments industry experiencepreferred.
- Exhibits the ability to act as a Lead or Mentor for others.
- Process improvement driven.