$150K — $200K *
This Test Planning and Process Manager role supports the Test Planning, Data and Integration IPT within the System Test Team organization and is responsible for planning integration and test activities, developing the integrated test plan, and providing the standardization of test products for the entire program.
The candidate will partner with System Engineering and other teams to plan test and demonstration activities in a model based systems engineering (MBSE) environment.
- Bachelor's of Science in STEM discipline with 8 years of related work experience; or 6 years of related work experience with a Master's of Science in STEM discipline.
- 3 years of experience in a formal lead/management position.
- Prior experience with Integration and Test Principles and best practices
- Prior experience in SIL/Lab testing environments or test execution efforts
- US Citizenship with an Active Secret Clearance or higher (awarded within the past 5 years)
- US Citizenship with an Active TOP Secret Clearance or higher (awarded within the past 5 years)
- Prior experience in integration and test activities on an air platform, preferably an ICBM program, and managing Integrated Test Plans along with detailed test planning to lower levels
- Experience with decomposition, allocation, and verification of system requirements
- Model Based System Engineering – Test planning and verification in MBSE, knowledge in CAMEO
Valid through: 11/13/2020
$150K — $200K
35 days ago