$150K — $200K *
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Senior Principal Systems Engineer to join the Command and Launch Team as a Physical Security Systems Engineer. This position will be located in Roy, UT and support the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program. Learn more about the GBSD program here.What You'll Get To Do:The selected engineer will work with the subsystem teams to develop software/hardware system design products, participate in technical reviews, and provide customer support.This position requires strong systems engineering skills including:
- Use case development
- Modeling, Simulation & Analysis
- Requirements definition/allocation
- Functional decomposition
- Interface definition
- Verification & validation
- Requirements traceability to the test plans
- Life-cycle managementSuccessful candidate should have the following:
- Broad technical and MBSE experience, across multiple platforms, and encompassing the entire product development lifecycle.
- Understanding of testing methodologies to assist with the validation of test cases.Responsibilities include:
- Generation of applicable documentation, software user manuals and presentations.
- Interfacing with customers, program management and technical staff.
- Minimum 9 years of experience with a Bachelor's degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math) discipline; 7 years with a Master's degree; 4 years with a PhD
- Active DoD Secret clearance with last certification within last 6 years with ability to obtain TS
- Three years developing models with either Cameo Systems Modeler or Cameo Enterprise Architect.
- Extensive experience with Systems Modeling Language (SysML)
- Experience with physical security systems.
- One yearexperience generating Requirements Verification Architecture Models (RVAM).
- Experience with Unified Profile for DoDAF and MoDAF (UPDM), Unified Architecture Framework (UAF), and/or the Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF).
- Experience using Requirements repository tools (DOORS, for example).
- Experience with various technical analysis tools, such as MATLAB, STK, ModelCenter, etc.
- Experience with Java, Java Script, Python, OCL and/or Groovy (in an MBSE context).
- Computer programming, modeling and simulation skills.
- Active Top Secret security clearance.
- Model Based Systems Engineering process and tool experience (DOORS and Cameo preferred)
- Modelling and analysis experience (Matlab preferred)
- Drawing generation experience (NX preferred)
- Agile development process and tool familiarity (Jira and Confluence preferred)
- AFI 31-101 and DoDM 5210.41M familiarity
- Experience with high value security systems and processes
- Experience working DoD acquisition projects
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement,
Valid through: 4/9/2021
$80K — $100K
12 days ago