For the Program Manager position you'll be responsibile for:
This team is responsible for oversight and integration of program operations, execution and managing the program performance baseline. This includes integration with cross functional disciplines to include master planning, configuration and data management, digital engineering, business management, risk management, processes and tools, engineering, and more. This position regularly interfaces with senior management across the company and our customers.
The selected candidate will oversee and manage the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serve as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management. The candidate will also review status of projects and budget, manage schedules and prepare status reports, assess project issues and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives. The selected candidate will also develop mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients.
- Lead a team within the program operations team focused on the horizontal and vertical integration of the GBSD enterprise
- Serve as a leader the program engaging in many ad hoc activities required to ensure streamlined cadence for program operations and execution
- Collaborate across all functions within the program to develop advanced concepts, techniques and requirements for new applications and tools
- Coordinate schedules, requirements, and performance visibility to both the Program Office and the Customer while maintaining quality, cost, and schedule requirements
- Lead and facilitate internal and external meetings to support the program and represent program management in appropriate program reviews or boards
- Identify and mitigate project risks throughout project life cycle
- Support and generate proposal documentation as needed to foster new work
- Develop and deliver high level briefings to Program Leadership and/or customer
- Provide solutions to complex problems that are consistent with the organization’s objectives
- Identify opportunities for change and champion needed changes in the organization
For the Capabilities & Deployment Manager position you'll be responsible for: This position will be located in Roy, UT. The selected candidate will also support developing the strategic and tactical objectives, including program portal, health analytics, correspondence control, customer/supplier integration, and corporate integration for GBSD program. They will report directly to the IDE Manager on GBSD.
Responsible for managing and leading the team for technical development, collaboration, integration, and deployment of program capabilities.
Responsible for leading teams that may include software developers, data scientists, data engineers, systems engineers, and project managers of the GBSD capabilities.
Supports the integrated digital environment including supporting process development, implementation and driving discipline to ensure the technical integrity of the integrated digital environment.
Develop deep and enduring Customer relationships by working closely with them and understanding their needs (both internal and external)
Develop strong relationships with the team by working closely with them, understanding their roadblocks, and resolving issues.
Ensure technical integrity, quality, coordination, and provide oversight for keep program projects
Continual focus on decision making based on engineering efficiency for increased performance
Oversees projects and task assigned to the organizational group performed by non-exempt and/or exempt employees.
Becomes involved as needed to ensure the success of the program.
Makes decisions that support accomplishment of discipline objective.
Successful candidates will have the following key attributes:
- Proactive – anticipates requirements from higher management, and initiate and complete actions required to meet those requirements
- Perceptive – sees the “big picture” but is also able to focus on the details and follows all of them through to completion
- Composed – maintains a “level head” in the extremely dynamic, fast-paced, and demanding environment, especially when working closely with executive management on projects with highly compressed timelines and tight deadlines
- Discretion – self-initiates tasks with considerable latitude for independent judgment
- Bachelor's Degree with 5 years of experience leading a project and/or driving performance against schedule
- Active Secret clearance
- Demonstrated knowledge of project management principles and execution of a large complex program
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team
- Prior experience in leadership skills to plan, organize, integrate and drive program activities across multiple engineering disciplines, along with the ability to effectively motivate people to work as an integrated team across locations, companies and cultures.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop/maintain strong working relationships with team members and internal/external customers
- Capability to create and conduct high level briefings
- Experience with high level customer engagement
- Bachelor's Degree with 15 years of experience and/or Master's Degree with 13 years of experience
- PMP certification
- Experience in program stand up
- Experience working within an Integrated Product Team (IPT)
- Experience with conducting Integrated Baseline Reviews
- Experience with schedule management, risk management and performance management
- Experience facilitating high level system design reviews
- Experience as a Control Account Manager (CAM)
- Experience with tableau and data analytics
- Experience with earned value management knowledge in a program management capacity
- Experience with Agile Project Management
- Ability to work independently and multi task
- Experience with creating and monitoring staffing metrics
- Experience with facilities management
- Master’s Degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math), Business Administration, Project Management or other applicable degree