Industry: Hospitals & Medical Centers•
Not Specified years
Posted 69 days ago
Cone Health Medical Group wants you to join our team! Reidsville Clinic For Gastrointestinal Disease is seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join our hospital-employed GI group located in Reidsville, NC. Practice with a team-oriented, patient-focused group that offers an excellent salary plus bonus opportunities, CME, relocation, great benefits and more!
* Excellent support / Physician-led practice - collaborative team approach.
* Procedures offered at Annie Penn Hospital.
* EPIC electronic medical record.
* Program growth and support - our expanding Gastroenterology program is a top priority within Cone Health, with a long-term goal of growing within the hospital system.
* Strong relationships with multiple community physicians.
Minimum qualifications: BC/BE in Gastroenterology, obtain North Carolina Medical License and Unrestricted DEA, obtain Cone Health Medical Staff privileges, demonstrate exemplary and compassionate clinical skills, and embrace a collaborative team approach. Call schedule is managed and shared equally among the providers.
Greensboro, Summerfield, Reidsville, and the surrounding NC communities were ranked as the 14th "Best Big City" in the US for having high salaries, affordable cost of living (over 10 percent better than national average) and a great job market for physicians and surgeons. Our communities offer excellent schools along with multi-cultural and sporting events, numerous parks and outdoor recreation, great dining, and more. We are centrally located in North Carolina, less than 1.5 hours driving distance from 3 international airports and an easy drive to the Blue Ridge Mountains as well as NC, SC, and VA beaches for weekend getaways.