Gastroenterologist ERCP/EUS – Summa Health - Akron, Ohio
Summa Health is seeking board certified/board eligible Gastroenterologist with advanced endoscopy training in ERCP/EUS to join our employed physician group, Summa Health Medical Group.
The selected candidate will become a member of Summa Health Medical Group, a multi-specialty group practice of 350+ physicians employed by the Summa Health System.
Summa Health – headquartered in Akron, Ohio – is one of the largest integrated Healthcare Delivery Systems in the state. With 2 hospitals and 20+ health centers, Summa Health provides access to care throughout the region.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Gastroenterology
- Advanced endoscopy training in ERCP/EUS
- Unrestricted Ohio License or willingness to obtain
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to quality care in a patient centered, team-based environment
- Employed position with comprehensive benefit package
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee
- Call schedule1:4 allowing for exceptional work/life balance
- Endo Suite immediately below office
- Candidate will step into a busy practice immediately
- Academic appointment available through NEOMED
- Epic System’s EMR