Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
8 - 10 years
Posted 180 days ago
As the Senior Technical Program Manager, you will have the opportunity to manage end to end ownership of overall software solutions for innovative graphics products. As part of our cross-functional program management team you will help shape the future our gaming business. By managing both internal software development and external deliverables, you will work to ensure key technical programs are delivered & enabled on time. This role provides an excellent growth opportunity for high performing individuals looking to make a difference and deliver a stand-out experience to game enthusiasts.
The ability to establish and drive to goals including plan of record, timelines, budget, scope, performance and quality will be critical to success. A passion for creating plans and working with a diverse team of creative engineers is required for this critical and highly visible role. Being comfortable working with senior executives is a hard requirement.
The right candidate will have solid knowledge of program management, impeccable track record of delivering complex software programs, and direct development experience (game and or engine development experience is preferable). Working experience in graphics and/or CPU products is desired. Prior experience as a game producer highly desired.
1. Minimum 7+ years proven Project & Program Management experience in dynamic and competitive industry
2. Minimum 5+ years software development experience with exposure to games, engines, API’s, and/or graphics drivers
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
4. Horizontal leadership/Matrix management experience
5. Flexible working schedule to manage global program execution team (Europe and North America emphasis)
6. Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering Bachelor Degree
7. PMP certification is required
8. Agile development or Certification is a bonus
Requisition Number: 57321