Lumosity is a brain training program with over 85 million users and 4.4 billion games played. In addition to producing more games for Lumosity, we’re also creating new products that combine science, engineering and game design to leverage social interactions, creativity, and more.Are you passionate about helping people through software? Do you love game development that has a purpose?Join the Lumosity games engineering team! We’re looking for a well-rounded engineer to aid in our game development – create tools, iterate on our platform, and improve our SDK.
- Self-motivated with an aptitude for identifying slowdowns in development process
- Highly organized and forward thinking
- Analytical and innovative problem solver
- Someone who loves to do multiplier work, helping other developers succeed better and faster
- Excited about getting your hands dirty in a multitude of different technologies and programming languages
- Identify and recommend platform and tools improvements that meet the needs of our game development team – before anyone asks for them
- Collaborate with other infrastructure engineers to help perform big engineering tasks (some of which have never been done anywhere before!)
- Communicate improvement status and timelines to stakeholders
- Work closely with engineers across the organization to help ensure cross-technology projects are tackled the best way possible
- 2+ years of tools or infrastructure development experience, ideally in a games environment
- Knowledge of multiple programming languages and technologies
- Experience with either web or mobile development pipelines, CI and build systems a plus
- Excellent verbal, communications, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to own and drive tasks to completion.