You possess a strong technical background and a passion for game design. You're laser-focused on the details yet manage to think beyond the current state. Your superior programming skills set you apart along with your ability tocollaborate with a variety of disciplines to create fantastic gameplay for the players.
You will be joining a team of Programmers and Engineers who work in a collaborative environment. You will be interacting on a daily basis with designers, artists, and other programmers to build gameplay features and create compelling experiences for players.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Architect and build screens, widgets, and other UI elements in an extensible way that is tunable by designers
- Work closely with producers, artists, designers and other programmers in a highly collaborative and agileenvironment
- Help build and support tools and pipelines that improve the workflows of artists, designers, and other programmers
In order to be successful for this role, we are looking for:
- Solid understanding of Unity and C# (C++ would be great but not necessary)
- Previous experience working on games
- Solid debugging and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of UI technical best practices (Mobile and PC)
- Proven track record of working independently and collaboratively in a dynamic team setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A love for working in small teams making games
It will be a Plus if you also have:
- A formal education from a recognized University or College Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with Unity GUI or NGUI frameworks
- Practical knowledge of the iOS and Android platforms
- Experience in performance profiling
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Familiar with tools like JIRA, Github/GitLab
Excited by this opportunity? We invite you to apply and start the conversation with us.
Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made.