- 10 years of experience in technical roles at entertainment studios.
- Experience launching and/or shipping entertainment titles.
- Experience building graphics, core, and/or online tech systems for entertainment production.
- Demonstrated experience with technology solutions for Media and Entertainment, with a track record in both internal and customer facing roles.
- Experience managing external and remote development teams.
- Demonstrated understanding of the latest middleware technology for various entertainment platforms.
- Demonstrated understanding of Google products and the broader technology industry with an interest in video games.
- Ability to travel as required.
About the job
In this role, you will work with partners and studios to review their Technical Plans Schedules. Additionally, you will help with studio workflows and technical directors on multiple shipped games.
At Google, we set ourselves goals we know we can't reach yet. Our New Business Development team works ongame-changing ideas, from technological experiments to the expansion of existing businesses into new territories. We're a team of technologists, entrepreneurs and leaders with an eye for what's next, working across Google todevelop products and ideas that revolutionize the way people connect with information.
- Coordinate between multiple game studios and platform requirements.
- Manage a team of technical support engineers.
- Evaluate and troubleshoot technical issues with in-development game software.
- Review technical planning and design documents, validate staffing and tech plans.
- Perform technical due diligence on game development studios.