G&A Apps Analyst
This role will require someone who has great personal and communication skills as well as a strong understanding of Contract Lifecycle Management, Web/Mobile userexperience standards, andSharePoint functional capabilities. The analyst will beresponsible for many areas involving the life of acontract, including workflow design, automation, and electronic signature solution.
- Partner with end users, fellow business analysts / configurators, developers and other stakeholders to distill business requirements into a sound solution design.
- Communicate status, risks, issues and key decisions made to end users and project managers.
- Handle multiple projects and respective stakeholders at once.
- Meet established key milestones related to assigned major projects.
- Implement contracttemplates and workflows within the Contract Management System.
- Manages and executes all requirements/analysis aspects of website and mobile app development and maintenance, including:
- Provides ongoing guidance to partner organizations on how to use digital sites in support of daily operations and customer-focused campaigns.
- Stays current with all digital and social media industry developments and best practices.
- Apply understanding of customer needs, business/functional requirements, company Web standards and guidelines and IT (internal and external) capabilities in the design and development and/or implementation of Web technologies (social media applications, application widgets, etc.).
- Collaborate with all business areas and other team members to produce compelling and clear web content.
- Works with internal departments and external vendors to build the best possible content and SEO into the website for optimal customer experience.
- B.S. Degree in Management Information Systems, Business Administration, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of working as a business analyst with experience in the plan, analyze and design phases of system implementation life cycle
- 2+ years working with Microsoft SharePoint solutions
- 2+ years performing website maintenance and/or implementation of websites
- 2+ years of experience configuring contract systems, including Salesforce and/or Apttus
- Ability to act with minimum direction to troubleshoot common technical issues related to Web maintenance tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to get along with various personalities (business users, system analysts, project managers, developers, testers, etc.) is crucial
- Strong independent problem solving and troubleshooting skills a must
- Strong analytical, diagnostic, and conceptual skills