About CitiCiti, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.Job Description:Lead the application management and project management of global corporate actions platform. Ensure all essential procedures are carried out to maintain the application, including adherence to all risk & control policies. Prepare proper documentation of project requirements and manage the project lifecycle from initiation to closure. Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for application management tasks of global corporate actions.
- Coordinate the annual activities like Vulnerability Assessment, Continuity of Business and Entitlements Review
- Maintain the application technology stack up-to-date and work with the tech team to carry out required upgrades.
- Submit corrective action plans or risk exceptions for end of life or end of support tech components.
- Perform infrastructure checks on regular basis for performance and capacity review.
- Facilitate and participate the UAT testing of all technology deliverables.
- Help on estimating project work, resource allocation and budgeting planning.
- Collect project requirement and prepare project documentation for the technology projects.
- Manage the project lifecycle from initiation to closure, with proper documentation in approved templates.
- Contribute on JIRA maintenance for tracking of deliverables or issues.
- Required 5+ years experience in technical project management
- Strong technical background to manage the software platform
- Thorough understanding of project management lifecycle and software development life cycle
- 2+ years of experience in finance domain is preferred
- Hands-on experience with infrastructure upgrade or server migrations
- Knowledge of application risk & controls to comply with enterprise standards and policies
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work with global stakeholders and partners
- Must be familiar with JIRA & GIT for work tracking and release management
- Project Management
- PMP certification or similar academic background is required
- Windows & Linux Servers
- SDLC – Waterfall & Iterative
- JIRA & GIT
- Application or Infrastructure Management (Cloud management is a plus)