Blackbaud's Target Analytics Professional Services is seeking a Fundraising Analytics Consultant to join our team. This is an ideal position for a fundraiser or development professional looking to take their career in a new direction.
The ideal candidate is highly inquisitive and analytical, an exceptional communicator, a proven presenter, goal oriented and is looking to leverage their experience in the non-profit field to work collaboratively with clients to help them improve their fundraising programs.
As a Fundraising Analytics Consultant, you will use your fundraising and development experience to guide client engagements specifically related to effectively implementing and utilizing Target Analytics solutions, modeling and wealth screening services. Candidates must be able to demonstrate expertise and have an understanding of key development functions including: prospect research, direct mail, annual giving, major giving, planning giving, constituent data management, and management reporting/business intelligence. They must have a passion for the non-profit industry, be customer focused and have an aptitude for analysis and data management.
- Deliver Target Analytics service offerings in a client-facing environment
- Lead presentations, strategic planning sessions and collaborative meetings with clients
- Build and maintain strong partner relationships with clients
- Responsible for the achievement of budgeted utilization targets as they relate to the revenue and profitability of Target Analytics
- Maintain acceptable client satisfaction levels as measured by standard measurement tools
- Support the sales division by serving as a subject matter expert to drive business development
- Provide feedback to product development to innovate new service offerings, introduce new product features, or request enhancements to existing functionality as learned in the field and which address market needs
- Participate in conferences and thought leadership activities as required
- Work collaboratively in a team environment to meet team goals and objectives yet be independent and self-motivated
- BA/BS degree from an accredited four-year college or university
- Experience in a professional services setting preferred
- 5 years of experience in a Development or Fundraising environment; direct marketing or annual fund experience is a plus
- Comfort with data analysis and varying software products; Raiser's Edge & ResearchPoint experience strongly preferred
- Strong presentation skills with both small and large groups and to diverse audiences at various skill levels
- Proven ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to travel 50%