Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
As a Functional SAP Analyst, you will conduct analysis, evaluation, modification, configuration and testing in the OTC module. By understanding the client's existing business processes, you will translate knowledge of business process into IT solutions that align with overall IT strategies as well as meet the needs of the business. OTC configuration will be completed based on requirements provided by the business to meet their needs and ERP standards. This position will focus on support, improvement, and troubleshooting of functional applications used by the specialized functional area. This position can be located in Omaha, NE, Joliet, IL or Hickory, NC.
- Support ERP production business processes within expert field to meet business process requirements
- Configure ERP solutions for identified gaps in functionality and business process
- Participate in design reviews and business model matching sessions
- Resolve ERP systems issues resulting from user error, incomplete system setup or systems bugs
- Gather and understand business requirements for support and work with the rest of IT to ensure expectations are met or exceeded
- Maintain complex integration points between ERP and third-party systems
- Manage and coordinate all development applications including requirements definition, vendor evaluation, strategic systems planning, processes re-engineering, design, and development, and documentation, production support of major manufacturing implementation or new functionality
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to deliver business process improvements
- Provide analysis and requirements to the ABAP Development area as it pertains to customization while following standard practices
- Manage user acceptance testing and approval of configuration and development with the business partners for signoff
- Develop user acceptance test scenarios, test scripts and results to validate configuration with the business
- Provide innovative solutions by staying abreast of current technology
- Follow established policies and procedures for system security and production operations
- Collaborate with other IT and functional area personnel on routine and major system upgrades activity
- Develop test plans and protocols for evaluation of system performance
- Prepare user personnel training materials and assist users in the conversion and implementation of the system
- Adhere to Solution Development Methodology (SDM) practices
- Bachelor's degree in related curriculum such as Information Technology with a minimum of 3+ year of related experience
- Experience in OTC area:
- Strong and broad business experience in OTC functional area of expertise and
- ERP transactional and/or configuration experience in SAP SD
- 1 full life cycle implementation
- Customer Management, Material Management (Sales Views), Order Management, Invoicing, Pricing (including bolt-ons), Variant Pricing, Vertex, Inter-Company sales processes, Third Party Sales Process, Contracts, Consignments, ARM, Variant Configuration, Sales Order Routing, Sales Basic Functions, IDOC handling, Workflows, Sales User Exits, LSMW, Sales Routines
- Strong Knowledge on integration with FI, MM & PP
- Experience writing technical and functional specifications and implement solutions
- Knowledge on data migration and experience on RICEF objects.
- Must have excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Ability to work independently and willing to learn new technologies
- Analytical capability with excellent organizational skills & customer Focus
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally (potentially 25% or more)
- Knowledge in Foreign trade, GTS
- Techno-functional experience
- Experience with third party systems that interact with SAP systems
- Programming experience and familiarity with standard SAP programming concepts, practices, and procedures (ABAP, FIORI, Personas, JAVA, Mobile)
- Setting up background jobs, SAP Query, IDOC handling
- HP ALM, Azure, Agile/SDLM
- Experience on S/4 HANA, SAP Cloud Platform, Leonardo
- Knowledge on FIORI/ UI5 applications.
- BODS – Technical / functional skill set.
Nearest Major Market: Omaha
Nearest Secondary Market: Council Bluffs
Job Segment: Engineer, SAP, ERP, ABAP, Java, Engineering, Technology