Job CodeIS - SCF030120181
Infostretch is a digital-first professional services firm. By combining in-depth experience with ready-made tools, frameworks, technologies, and partnerships, Infostretch helps enterprises get digital right, the first time. With an experienced team of digital technologists, Infostretch offers Digital Strategy, Digital Development, DevOps, Quality Engineering, Cloud, IoT, Data Analytics and Mobility services. The company is trusted by leading Fortune 100 companies as well as emerging innovators to deliver solutions that work seamlessly across channels, leverage predictive analytics to optimize the software lifecycle, and support continuous innovation.
We are seeking "2" Functional QA Leads with a minimum 5 years of experience in QA and 2 years of scriptingexperience at San Francisco, CA location. Overall one should have a passion for quality assurance and enjoy contributing to best-of-breed solutions.
- Participates in requirement gathering sessions with business sponsors.
- Produces high quality Test artifacts.
- Translates functional business requirements to Test Scenarios
- Able to transform these Test Scenarios into Automated scripts
- Facilitates/Attends project meetings and document meeting agendas and minutes.
- Contributes to project plans/work packages as required.
- Reviews and/or may participate in the development of test plans, cases and test data.
- Performs integration and acceptance testing as required.
- Verifies that test plans/cases were executed for unit, integration, and acceptance as required.
- Participates in product release activities and contributes to troubleshooting enhancement and production support related issues.
- Defect Management.
- Be the senior member in the QA team for multiple project releases with multiple dependencies, acting as a liaison with IT teams to ensure delivery of high quality product
- Should be able to effectively plan, define test Strategy, provide QA estimates, provide test management and Test Reporting throughout the Testing cycle
- Should be able to create and modify automated scripts (Selenium framework)
- Coaching and mentoring of other team members
- Mobile Device testing experience is must.
- At least 5+ years of IT QA experience with no less than 2 years of scriptingexperience delivering successful products in agile/ iterative / waterfall environment
- Strong Manual testing proficiency using Quality assurance Test Engineering techniques, methodologies and best practices leveraging any test management tools such as HP quality Center.
- Strong Automated Test tool proficiency with Practical experience on any Automation framework/ scripting like UFT/ QTP, Selenium, Java or any other open source automation technologies
- Hands on knowledge of any Object Oriented Programming Language.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Business related field and 5+ years of equivalent work experience
- 3+ years requirements/scripting/IT experience
- 2+ years working in an Agile environment
- Motivated to contribute and do what it takes to get things done as well as motivate others
- Experience in leading a team effort with a collaborative team of diverse associates
- Think Strategically and big and should always be a vocal leader
- Challenge developers on design and BA’s on requirements that are vague and cannot be tested.
- Possess organizational skills and have ability to set, track, and meet deadlines for themselves and team members, achieve and maintain expected productivity levels. Be able to provide regular, concise QA team status reports.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with clear, concise technical writing style
- Excellent listening, presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Problem Solving/Analytical Skills - Critical thinking and the ability to lead as part of a problem-solving group
- Ability to prioritize and be responsible for the execution of project tasks in a high- pressure environment
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and department initiatives
- Ability to set and manage others to follow procedure
- Ability to work independently as well as in teams
- Understand own strengths and weaknesses, has professional standards with regard to attendance, personal accountability, and integrity
If you feel that this is a good match for your skillsets - please send a current word version of your resume along with a cover letter describing your skills, experience and salary expectations. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)