Note: Experience managing medium to large business and/or operational projects in a healthcare environment is required.
Current working knowledge of Payer systems is highly desired.
PMP certification is required.
SCRUM/Agileexperience is a plus.
Bachelor's degree combined with 5+ years' PM experience is preferred.
This role is responsible for the initiation to completion cycle for multiple medium to large projects with moderate to high complexity. Key areas of oversight include:
- Create project plans and organize/delegate manageable tasks to project team(s)
- Manage and communicate a clear project scope up and down the organization
- Identify and manage risks, issues, and cross-project dependencies
- Monitor and report on project activity, status, and outcomes
- Coach project team(s) to clarify task assignments, deadlines, and deliverables
Must be able to pass all pre-employment screens.