Functional OFSAA Profitability Lead
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Our client is looking for a OFSAA (Oracle Financial Services Analytical Application) Profitability Lead Developer
Key responsibilities of the developer include the following:
• Configuration of rules for revenue and cost allocation in OFSAA for profitability calculation. Develop procedure using PL/SQL. Understand business requirements and implement technical solution within OFSAA in an efficient way. Test OFSAA configurations and fix defects as appropriate.
• Troubleshoot technical issues by analyzing OFSAA log files and fixing the issues.
• Understand complex SQL queries, analyze data related issues and identify root cause of issues / defects. Develop and implement performance optimal system.
• Maintain the end-to-end OFSAA batch and provide technical support.
Major responsibilities include:
• Develop profitability allocation rules for revenue allocations in OFSAA.
• Troubleshoot technical issues by analyzing OFSAA log files and fixing the issues. Analyze data related issues and identify root cause of issues / defects.
• Develop procedures using PL/SQL.
• Testing in support of projects and creation of project artifacts as required by project life cycle.
• 4+ years of Hands-on experience in OFSAA v6.1 Profitability, FTP and GL Reconciliation modules.
• Good expertise in configuring allocation rules in OFSAA for revenue allocation for profitability management.
• Good expertise in configuring Transfer pricing rules in OFSAA FTP module.
• Good expertise in building T2T (Table to Table) transformations in OFSAA.
• 4+ years of experience writing and debugging complex SQL queries and Stored Procedures in Oracle database.
• In-depth understanding of Dimensions, hierarchies and attributes as it applies to OFSAA profitability modules.
• Good understanding of Data Warehousing concepts and dimensional modeling.
• Good understanding of functional aspects of profitability calculations.
• 5+ years of experience working in the financial industry. Flexible in managing competing priorities and objectives.
• Ability to work independently as needed. Strong team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude