Functional IT Manager - Sales Automation / CRM
5 - 7 years experience • Retail / Diversified
Currently seeking an IT Functional Manager to support our Clienteling and sales automation systems in Parsippany, New Jersey.
The primary purpose of this position is to partner with the Global Customer Management and Global Sales Operations organizations to identify opportunities, requirements and new technology solutions to support the growth of Clienteling and increase the effectiveness of all client interactions and drives sales.
This position will play a lead role in the management of projects, enhancement and support activities.
The Manager will lead internal Business Analyst(s) team as well as collaboration with both internal IT and IT vendors to support team and organizational goals and objectives.
The IT Functional Manager will play a lead role in projects with ownership and accountability of the SDLC. In addition, this position will lead the execution of enhancement and production support activities by aligning the available resources to the delivery and resolution of priority items for their business partners.
The Manager will also be responsible for achieving the strategy for the business by formulating new requirements and improving business processes by coming up with creative and alternative approaches to solve business problems.
This position will manage scope and user expectations by ensuring requirements can be met within existing project budgets and timeframes. S/He will identify and understand business objectives, issues and opportunities to assist business partners in identifying and prioritizing new initiatives and capabilities. Additionally, this role will support the Quality Assurance and Application Support teams by ensuring knowledge transfer of new features and functions.
· Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience in Information Technology, Computer Science or Business Management
· A minimum of 4 years of experience as a Lead Business Analyst or Manager
· A minimum of 3 years of experience working on global IT projects
· A minimum of 2 years with Clienteling, CRM or sales automation solutions and related business functions
· Strong knowledge of SDLC Methodologies including end-to-end execution experience
· Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
· Experience in mentoring and building high-performing teams
· MBA or other Master’s Degree is a plus
· Global retailexperience is ideal