More About the Role:
You will serves as the overall Functional Integration Lead for the Navy Personnel and Pay Modernization (PPM) program. The Functional Integration Lead is responsible for planning, analyzing, designing, and coordinating the functional requirements, business processes, and business rules across the Navy Manpower, Personnel, Training, and Education (MPT&E) domain with the technical integration team on all Navy PPM solutions and functions. This position oversees and leads all functional aspects of the program and works closely with government peers to deliver the overall PPM solution that meets the Navy MPT&E functional and business requirements.
Performs and/or leads an functional team to perform the following activities in support of the system engineering functions:
- Leads the functional requirements, business process, and business rule analysis for the Navy PPM program
- Develops, communicates, maintains, and enforces the overall functional requirements and architecture of the PeopleSoft Human Capital Management (HCM), including business processes, applications, data, and use experience
- Understands all Navy MPT&E functions and how they inter-operate to support business processes and management information needs
- Leads the delivery of functional architecture alignment with the HCM and Global Payroll configured solutions
- Leads functional analysis and collaborates closely with the senior Oracle consultants/team members to enhance the Oracle capabilities
- Ensures compliance with external requirements.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree relevant technical field
- At least 10 years technical experience working with PeopleSoft EBS and other ERP applications
- Experience working in a government environment
- Demonstrated ERP functional implementation expertise in a large, complex environment
- Demonstrated expertise of PeopleSoft functionality
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with a strong focus on customer service and solution ownership.
- Must have strong analytical skills and can demonstrate strong problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner and success working in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs)
- Must hold an Active Secret clearance
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have?
- Experience working with the Navy MPT&E processes and requirements
- Experience in transformation of legacy systems to ERP solutions
- Experience in Navy HR and/or Payroll systems