Functional Configuration Lead - SAP Logistics Execution/Warehouse Management
ACCO Brands is one of the world's largest suppliers of branded office products, with annual revenues of almost $1.8 billion is seeking a talented individual to join the Information Technology team as a Functional Configuration Lead-SAP Logistics Execution/Warehouse Management (LE/WM) at the Lake Zurich, IL headquarters.
This functional lead will be responsible for applying business and technical expertise to support, design and implement existing or new or revised business functionality into our SAP systems and related third party systems. This role will lead and support projects across multiple business functions specializing in LE/WM and also be accountable for change requests, and production support within the scope of the functional area of the job. The applicant should have ability to transform and to support advanced business functions and business requirements into design, build and implement systems / technical solutions for the specified functional area. This person will be the key resource to drive continuous improvement and Best Practices on SAP modules in support of the company vision and roadmap.
- Integrates SAP functional development and support capabilities within the North American support framework.
- Interacts with the non-information technology related business areas to identify requirements and requests help prioritize, scope, implement and support solutions.
- Sets expectations, manage expectations, challenge requirements and help establish priorities.
- Documents, analyzes and provides solutions based on business requests for additional features, functionality, integrations, etc.
- Investigates best practices, and participates in the selection & implementation of technology solutions.
- Designs, builds, implements and supports applications and activities related to the specified functional area, including configuring SAP and integrated third party applications.
- Plans and executes all activities of implementation and support of applications by understanding of project implementation / support methodologies and tools based on ACCO standards.
- Implements, executes and reviews appropriate testing & quality assurance activities.
- Provides functional and technical support for mission-critical applications for the specified functional areas.
- Develops and maintains user documentation for delivered solutions in order to facilitate ongoing production support activities and user training.
- Drives continuous process improvement with use of technology solutions by demonstrating value-add propositions and effective communication of IT value to the business.
- Interacts with management to assess needs, assign priorities, and learn new technologies and techniques as appropriate.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent technical work experience is required
- Minimum 8 years in a dynamic business environment performing system and / or business analysis and design
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with SAP configuration and support in the LE/WM area and/or experience with at least 3 full SAP system implementations
- Experience in providing subject matter expertise for LE / WM business process area using SAP MM module to achieve ACCO Brands strategic objectives
- Experience in configuration related to SAP LE / WM processes and Best Practices
- Experience in configuring Warehouse Management settings with various Storage types, Sections, Storage bins and quants and Configure Control parameters for Transfer Request/Transfer Order (TR/TO) in WM
- Experience in configuring storage types with and without Storage Unit Management
- Experience in configuring Handling Unit Management (HUM) and Radio Frequency (RF) scanners for different movements
- Expertise in SD/MM/PP integration touchpoints such as planning strategy and strategy groups, sales order entry, and planned independent requirements
- Communicate effectively and credibly with all organizational levels, with the specific ability to gain trust, draw out needs, creatively propose ideas, and immediately and expertly resolve conflicts and concerns
- Experience with Extended Warehouse Management is a plus
- Experience with SAP TMS is a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 10% domestically
Equal Opportunity Employer
ACCO Brands is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.