The Henkel Corporation Adhesive Technologies General Industry is seeking an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturing) Sales Specialist to sell Surface Treatments. This position is responsible for managing all aspects of the relationship between Henkel and specified OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturing) accounts within the Minneapolis area. The territory will be centered in Minnesota. The ideal candidate will possess value added selling experience as well as a successful track record working with design, manufacturing and quality engineering teams.
What we offer
- Manage an existing customer base in excess of $2MM.
- Grow sales at select OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturing) accounts within the territory. Focus technologies include, surface treatment chemicals.
- Develop relationships with all levels of the designated OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturing) account infrastructure.
- Gain specific knowledge of all aspects of the customer's business (e.g. business objectives, strategies, product development plan, applications, service expectations)
- Define and prepare sales proposals and maximize volume and revenue in assigned key accounts by utilizing value added selling methods
- Prospect for new business.
- Demonstrate a consistent flow of highly qualified new application opportunities
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor's degreerequired, preferably in a technical field.
- Must have strong mechanical aptitude
- A Strong understanding of managing sales projects from start to close
- 3-5 years industrial sales experiencerequired; surface treatment industry is preferred
- Ability to negotiate contracts and pricing agreements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prepare and deliver presentations in front of customer groups