UNITED STATES, LAGRANGE, GA CALHOUN, GA ALABAMA HARTSELLE, AL SYLACAUGA, AL ALBERTVILLE, AL PELHAM, AL DOTHAN, AL FORT PAYNE, AL BREWTON, AL MARION, AL CLANTON, AL PHENIX CITY, AL GREENSBORO, AL BESSEMER, AL FLORENCE, AL BIRMINGHAM, AL OPELIKA, AL GADSDEN, AL HUNTSVILLE, AL MONTGOMERY, AL JACKSON, AL MOBILE, AL SCOTTSBORO, AL TROY, AL RUSSELLVILLE, AL CULLMAN, AL ALEXANDER CITY, AL MADISON, AL ANNISTON, AL MONROEVILLE, AL TUSKEGEE, AL SELMA, AL LAFAYETTE, AL ATLANTA, GA COLUMBUS, GA, , ADHESIVE TECHNOLOGIES
Functional Coating Sales Specialist - Atlanta/Birmingham Territory
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Manage an existing customer base in excess of $2.1MM mostly centered in Atlanta and Birmingham markets.
- Grow sales at select OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturing) accounts within the territory. Focus technologies include surface treatment chemicals.
- Develop relationships with all levels of the designated OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturing) account infrastructure.
- Gain specific knowledge of all aspects of the customer's business (e.g. business objectives, strategies, product development plan, applications, service expectations).
- Define and prepare sales proposals and maximize volume and revenue in assigned key accounts by utilizing value added selling methods.
- Prospect for new business.
- Demonstrate a consistent flow of highly qualified new application opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in a technical or business field along with a mechanical aptitude.
- A Strong understanding of managing sales projects from start to close.
- 3-5 years industrial sales experience required; surface treatment industry is preferred.
- Ability to negotiate contracts and pricing agreements with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prepare and deliver presentations in front of customer groups.