At Rheem, we’re dedicated to bringing comfort to people’s lives. And, as a leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling and water heating equipment, we’re innovating all-new ways to deliver just the right temperature while saving energy, water and supporting a more sustainable future. It’s an exciting challenge that requires a team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills. From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to support experts, Rheem depends on people to power our innovations. Join the Rheem family and help shape the future of products that impact people’s lives—every day.
The Functional Analyst installs, configures, and maintains technology and systems supporting the HTPG division, located in Scottsboro, AL. WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Assist the IT manager by scoping project tasks, cost estimates or other resource estimates and provide direction to matrixed project resources.
- Lead project teams for implementations, integrations, upgrades, modifications, enhancements, etc.
- Support the selection, development, implementation, and maintenance of systems to meet business needs.
- Proficient in both business and applications knowledge to investigate and recommend configuration and create functional design documents.
- Facilitate, coordinate, and support IT initiatives by drawing upon areas of expertise such as applications development, web development, and infrastructure, etc. Solicit input from all appropriate parties to ensure technical solutions are consistent with enterprise direction.
- Perform hands-on analyst role by documenting and analyzing requirements, developing functional design, and assisting with conversion, testing, training, and other project needs throughout the development life cycle.
- Participate in technology projects and coordinate with other Rheem systems that will include ensuring quality, timeliness and proper use of business information.
- Execute and coordinate system maintenance along with maintenance for upgrades, ensuring security of business information.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 4 to 7 years of experience in business/functional analysis and project management
- Hands-on experience with implementation, configuration, and support of Oracle ERP systems
- Ability to respond to after-hours/weekend calls for support
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to manage projects and perform assigned tasks with minimal oversight and direction
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Proficiency documenting procedures
HOW TO STAND OUT · Possess experience in accounting practices and financial systems · Have prior experience in a manufacturing environment