Functional Analyst - Axiom and CCAR
We are looking for Functional Analyst - Axiom and CCAR for our client in Wall Street, NY
Job Title: Functional Analyst - Axiom and CCAR
Job Location: ???Wall Street, NY
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Exp- 8-12years
- Background in the Financial Services Industry ? preferably Investment Banking? Global Markets, Corporate Banking. Experience with the Bank Regulatory Reporting and CCAR framework either in an RTB or CTB capacity
- Extensive experience and knowledge of the Axiom platform in an RTB or CTB capacity
- Functional analysis as a function enables change by identifying change needs, assessing the impact of the change, capturing and documenting requirements, translating those requirements into functional design and then ensuring that those requirements are developed appropriately by technical teams, whilst supporting the business through the implementation process.
Tasks / Responsibilities:
- Directs Functional Analyst resources in functional design definition, documentation and sign off (current and future state) and data analysis; controls costs and budget and reports against those as required Provides thought leadership within own area of responsibility and the FA profession within DB Liaises with programme / project managers, clients, functional analyst leads and developer leads to ensure the IT and non-IT build is in line with the business requirements raised Engages with key business and IT stakeholders to identify changing client needs, market trends and introduces new processes and technology to enhance the FA and Axiom service offering within DB Develops and fosters operational excellence, drawing on good and best practice internally across DB and externally within the marketplace Ensures best practice quality assurance of project deliverables; understands & works within agreed architectural process, data and organisational frameworks.
Experience | Exposure:
- Background in the Financial Services Industry ? preferably Investment Banking? Global Markets, Corporate Banking. Experience with the Bank Regulatory Reporting and CCAR framework either in an RTB or CTB capacity.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of the Axiom platform in an RTB or CTB capacity. Ability to recognise and recommend the use of additional resources. Expert level analytical and problem solving skills, able to show flexibility regarding problem solving Awareness of Quality Management tools and techniques Advanced communication skills, fluent in English (written/verbal) and local language as appropriate Excellent team leader/worker, able to work in virtual teams in a matrix organizations Ability to work in fast paced environment Open minded, able to share information, transfer knowledge and expertise to team members